We provide planning and processes to protect your assets, wants, needs
wishes, and your health, as you age.
- Free Workshops every month
- Crisis Intervention
- Last Will and Testament
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Revocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney/Healthcare Proxy
- Living Wills
- Healthcare Proxys
- Medicaid (application, spend down, Qualified Income Trust/Miller Trust, fair hearing, recertification, etc.)
- Veterans Benefits
- Special Needs Planning (first party special needs trust, court-approved first party special needs trust, third-party special needs trust, care plan or caregiver agreement)
- Trust Administration (administration/accounting, small estate administration/accounting/affidavits of descent)
- Misc. (Deeds, hourly billing, etc.)
© Frankfort Elder Law PLLC | Kari Williams - Attorney 2015. This is an Advertisement.
Do you know who your predators and creditors are? Are you really protected? Call OR text our office today at (502) 219-7371to reserve a seat in our workshop and find out!